Rogue Trader: Into the Expanse
MeriTech Shrike-Class Raider
Dimensions: 2 km long, 0.25km abeam at fins approx.
Mass: 4.5 megatonnes approx.
Crew: 15000 crew, approx.
Accel: 5.9 gravities max sustainable acceleration.
|Speed: 10||Maneuverability: +27|
|Detection: +25||Hull Integrity: 33|
|Armour: 16||Turret Rating: 2|
|Void Shields: 1|
|Space Available: 35||Space Used: 35|
|Power Available: 45||Power Used: 45|
|SP: 34||Components SP: 10|
Weapon Capacity: Dorsal 1, Prow 1
Advanced Cogitator Linkage: Shrikes include kilometers of sophisticated linkage cabling, which at one time allowed a highly advanced core cogitator to exercise extreme control over the systems. Although the heretical cogitator is long removed, the linkage remains. This vessels gains a +5 bonus to all Ballistic Skill Tests to fire the ship’s weaponry.
- Machine Spirit Oddities: Resolute [There is little in the universe that can stagger this vessel. No matter the foe, it will advance slowly but surely to meet it. The ship suffers –1 Speed, but gains +3 Hull Integrity and grants a +10 bonus to all Repair Tests]
- Past Histories: Xenophilous Through dealings with some xenos race, this vessel has been outfitted with examples of their blasphemous technology. When constructing this vessel, players must select 1 Xenotech Component of their choice. However, any Tech-Use Tests to repair the ship suffer a –30, due to the strange and blasphemous nature of the machinery. Should the character attempting the repairs have Forbidden Lore (Xenos), the penalty is only –10. Also, the forces of the Ordo Xenos have an interest in the vessel and who controls it.
- Plasma Drives: Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive [Power: 45 Generated; Space: 10]
- Warp Engines: Miloslav G-616.b Warp Engine [Power: 8; Space: 10]
- Gellar Field: Belecane-pattern 90.r Gellar Field [Power: 1]
- Void Shields: Single Void Shield Array [Power: 5; Space: 1]
- Ship’s Bridge: Command Bridge [Power: 2; Space: 1; +5 Command and Ballistics Skill]
- Life Sustainers: Vitae Pattern Life Sustainer [Power: 4; Space: 2]
- Crew Quarters: Voidsmen Quarters [Power: 1; Space: 3]
- Augur Arrays: M–201.b Auger Array [Power: 5]
- Mars Pattern Macrocannons [Power: 4; Space: 2; SP: 1; Str: 3; Dmg: 1d10+2; Crit Rating: 5; Range: 6; Placement: Dorsal]
- Titanforge Lance Weapon [Power: 9; Space 4; SP: 2; Str: 1; Dmg: 1d10+4; Crit Rating: 3; Range: 6; Placement: Prow]
- Cargo Hold and Lighter Bay [Power: 1; Space: 2; SP: 1]
- Augmented Retro-thrusters [Power: 3; SP: 2]
- Gravity Sails [Power: 3; SP: 3; Note: Xeno-tech Component]